Nordic Health 2030: FAIR Data Sharing in the Nordics - A Call to Action
10 dec 2020, 13:00 - 15:00
Webinar: MS Teams
The current pandemic has clearly shown the need for cross-national sharing to secure Nordic digital healthcare sustainability and self-sufficiency in times of crises.
The next decade will create increased pressure on the healthcare system, with or without new pandemics. Coordinated actions are needed.
We invite current and future collaborators and stakeholders from academia, industry and society for an afternoon of call-to-action on the future health data ecosystem in the Nordics and how we turn recommendations into action to start unlocking the potential – before our unique data expires.
Introduction to Nordic Health 2030: A call to action
13.00-13.05: Setting the scene – Nordic Health 2030: A-call-to-action / Lars Münter, Head of Int. Projects, The Danish Committee for Health Education (DK)
- 13.05-13.15: Nordic Health towards 2030 / Svein Berg, Managing Director, Nordic Innovation
Overview of Nordic data
- 13.15-13.20: How do we collaborate on utilizing Nordic health data? / Louise Buch Rosenlund, Head of int. partnerships, Data Saves Lives (DK)
- 13.20-13.30: Mapping health data in the Nordics / Truls Korsgaard, Senior Advisor, The Norwegian Directorate for E-health (NO)
Nordic data lakes and synthetic data
- 13.30-13.35: Nordic Data Lakes / Anders Tunold-Hanssen, Project Manager, Nordic Interoperability Project (NO)
- 13.35-13.45: How can synthetic health data unlock the Nordic potential? Introduction to Synthetic Health and Research Data / Arho Virkki, Chief Data Officer, Turku University Hospital (FI)
- 13.45-13.55: Findata – Finnish model for the secondary use of health and social data / Peija Haaramo, Chief Metadata Specialist, Findata - Health and Social Data Permit Authority (FI)
Panel debate: What are the next steps in realizing the Nordic Health 2030 vision? How do we operationalize recommendations?
- 13.55-14.20: Facilitator: Lars Münter
Frida Lundmark, The Swedish Association of the Pharmaceutical Industry
Therese Trautiger, Microsoft
Hanna Svensson, Swelife
Thordur Reynisson, Senior Innovation Advisor, Nordic Innovation
Maria Nilsson, NordForsk
- 14.20-14.30: Wrap-up and next steps
Nordic Health 2030 Movement, Nordic Interoperability Project and Nordic Health Data Collaboration have joined forces to kick-start action across the Nordics. If we collaborate, we can overcome the challenges together.