Implementing AI in Clinical Practice – Danish-Israeli lessons learnt
03 nov 2020, 10:00 - 12:00
The worldwide Covid-19 spurred health crisis has accelerated the need for fast and efficient diagnostic and treatment solutions. In this regard, how do Israeli and Danish companies and hospitals collaborate on utilizing health data for clinical research and innovation?
Copenhagen Healthtech Cluster, Innovation Centre Denmark Tel Aviv and Danish Healthtech invite you to join us for a case-based webinar where leading players from the AI health ecosystem in Israel will present their approach – do’s and don’ts –to commercializing and implementing AI in clinical practice. Be inspired by clinicians from Rambam hospital and one of their collaborative Israeli startups.
We will also introduce/explore collaboration opportunities with the newly announced Healthcare collaboration Radiological Artificial Intelligence Testcenter (RAIT).
The event is open for everyone interested in and working with AI in health care.
- 10:00-10:05: Welcome and introduction /by Louise Rosenlund, Head of intl. Development & Partnerships, Copenhagen Healthtech Cluster and Louise Vibjerg Thomsen, Senior Innovation Officer & Commercial Counsellor, Innovation Centre Denmark in Tel Aviv
- 10.05-10.30: Setting the stage of AI application in healthcare from an Israeli perspective: Obstacles and challenges in commercializing AI-based healthcare solutions /by Prof. Marcia Javitt, Director of Medical Imaging, Rambam Hospital
- 10.30-10.50: Most common logistic issues with applying AI-based solutions in clinical practice /by Dr. Eyal Berkovitz, Attending Physician, Medical Imaging, Rambam Hospital
- 10:50-11.00: Q&A
- 11.00-11.15: Israeli start-up case
- 11.15-11.30: Introduction to the new Danish test center for artificial intelligence in radiology (RAIT)
- 11.30-11.40: Q&A
- 11.40-11.55: Open discussion
- 11:55-12:00: Round up